Welcome TnTech student athletes!
Nutrition Screening Assessments:
- This survey will give you an overall assessment of how good your nutrition is for an athlete. Also includes iron and vitamin D deficiency risk questions.
- This survey will give you feedback on your cooking skills. If you need help in this area, we offer cooking workshops throughout the semester.
- This survey looks at your relationship with food, exercise, and your body. We offer counseling services between the dietitian and student counseling center to help you overcome anxiety and stress about eating.
- This survey looks at your ability to access enough food for health and performance. TTU Food Pantry is there to help any students who are having trouble making ends meet.
- Sleep affects your performance. This survey will tell you if you’re getting enough.
- This is a screening for depression and anxiety. TTU offers counseling services for mental wellness if needed.
To schedule a 1 on 1 nutrition appointment
you will need to come prepared with:
- Please fill out our “general nutrition screening” survey above
- Contact me via e-mail. aparadis @ tntech.edu
12 week Nutrition Program and Podcasts
12 week nutrition program for TnTech Athletes – click here for the document version of the 12 week program. Links to recipes included!
1. intro and goal setting
2. nutrition fundamentals for athletes
3. pre-workout and pre-competition meals
5. grocery shopping
6. food prep
7. food tracking
9. eating disorders
10. alcohol and sports performance
11. fat loss and muscle building
12. injury and illness- how can nutrition help?
Nutrition guide hand-outs
sports-nutrition-guide-tntech – for all athletes