My name is Anthony Paradis. Professionally I am a registered dietitian, Director of Sports Nutrition at Tennesee Tech University, and I also teach nutrition courses in the College of Human Ecology. Here is my curriculum vitae.
When I’m not at the university I’m working with clients to help them reach their goals with the power of nutrition.
I like to express myself artistically in my wood shop, on a painting canvass, or through digital media. I’m an avid gardener. I’m a foodie and love to try all different types of foods from all cultures.
I currently live in Cookeville, TN where I can be close to the mountains and trees.
You can contact me for consulting with your personal fitness and health goals, nutrition systems for your sports team or university, company, or your next outdoor adventure in the navigation menu on this site.
- Director of Sports Nutrition at Tennessee Tech University
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- MS & BS in Nutrition Sciences, MS in Education
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and USA Powerlifting Coach
- Competent Communicator with Toastmasters International
- Competed on American Ninja Warrior (the TV show)
- Competitive Powerlifter- state records in NASA federation
- Ultra Endurance- solo thru hike of 500 miles through the CT
Christina Kelley, RDN
“Hello! I’m Christina Kelley, born and raised in Tennessee. I’m a registered dietitian nutritionist or as my kids call me, a food doctor. I have a passion for food, whether it is eating it or cooking it. I can always be found in the kitchen tweaking recipes. I have always believed that good nutrition should be a pleasure and definitely the spice of life. In the land of good ole fried chicken and sweet tea it may seem
overwhelming to navigate the refrigerator or even the grocery aisle. That is why I am dedicated to serving and supporting our clients on their nutrition journey whatever the goal may be.”