Christina Kelley, RDN
“Hello! I’m Christina Kelley, born and raised in Tennessee. I’m a registered dietitian nutritionist or as my kids call me, a food doctor. I have a passion for food, whether it is eating it or cooking it. I can always be found in the kitchen tweaking recipes. I have always believed that good nutrition should be a pleasure and definitely the spice of life. In the land of good ol’ fried chicken and sweet tea it may seem
overwhelming to navigate the refrigerator or even the grocery aisle. That is why I am dedicated to serving and supporting our clients on their nutrition journey whatever the goal may be.”
“Hey y’all! My name is Soyoung and I am a recent graduate from Tennessee Technological University. I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Human Ecology with a concentration in Nutrition and Dietetics and am currently working as the Nutrition Assistant at this wonderful nutrition counseling office.
My cultural background and upbringing shaped my desires in wanting to devote my career to food, nutrition, and well-being. I plan on pursuing my Master’s Degree in the Fall of 2021 to delve deeper into my personal passions in further exploring the relationship between proper nutrition, self-care, and mental health.
I’m so blessed to work with Anthony and Christina, who are incredible role models, in my journey of working towards becoming a Registered Dietitian. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have because we are here with a common goal in mind— to help individuals who are ready to take the step necessary to better their quality of lives. Thank you!”
My name is Anthony Paradis. Professionally I am a registered dietitian, Director of Sports Nutrition at Tennesee Tech University, and professor in the College of Human Ecology.
When I’m not at the university I’m working with clients to help them reach their goals with the power of nutrition.
- Director of Sports Nutrition at Tennessee Tech University
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- MS & BS in Nutrition Sciences, MS in Education
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and USA Powerlifting Coach
- Competent Communicator with Toastmasters International
- Competed on American Ninja Warrior (the TV show)
- Competitive Powerlifter- state records in NASA federation
- Ultra Endurance- solo thru hike of 500 miles through the CT